Going A.P.E. to get back to Austin is a Travel Bug Race that begins at Project A.P.E. cache, Mission 7: Crab Creek, and ends when the first racer is placed in Return from Project A.P.E. (a Travel Bug Hotel).
1. All Travel Bugs must be delivered to me by Friday May 5, 2006, Attendance of the Going A.P.E. to get back to Austin Event is not mandatory.
2. It is recommended that all Travel Bugs have zero miles, it is not required, but is extremely helpful for mileage calculation.
3. There is no limit on the number of Travel Bugs that a person can enter.
4. Anyone can submit a Travel Bug to participate in the race.
5. The race will begin when all the race contestants are placed in Project A.P.E. cache, Mission 7: Crab Creek, and are logged into that cache by GeoMire.
6. The race will end, and the winner will be declared when the first Travel Bug is placed and logged in Return from Project A.P.E. (a Travel Bug Hotel), and is physically verified by GeoMire.
7. All racers will be on my watchlist, and I will update this page with tracking information as the racers move from cache to cache.
1. A Nickle Project A.P.E. Commerative Geocoin.
2. Bragging rights that your Travel Bug went A.P.E. faster than any other Travel Bug.
3. A seat at the head of the table of the Post-Event A.P.E. Award Party.
4. Other swag that has yet to be determined.